Date(s) - 20/02/2019 - 22/02/2019
The Future of Carbon Fibre
Every two years, Carbon Nexus organises the specialised Carbon Fibre Futures conference, and February 2019 marks the 5th edition of this unique convergence of industry, academia and research.
Speakers at the conference will shed light on the key aspects of carbon fibre and composite technology, opening up a window to future developments in several thematic areas:
- Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
- Carbon Fibre Future Directions
- Innovative Materials of the Future
- Modelling and Composite Characterisations
- New Precursor Technologies
- Surface Modification and Carbon Fibre Characterisation
- Translational Research
- Carbon Composite Design
- Carbon Composite Additive Manufacturing
With a broad mix of leading edge researchers from academia and industry around the globe, the Carbon Fibre Futures conference provides an ideal opportunity for researchers to tease out the needs of industry for themselves.
It is also a timely setting for industry to learn about the latest in research activities at world-leading institutes, research centres and universities.
For more information visit this link.