About the role
We are looking for a motivated sales professional for a part-time role at our fast-growing specialist title.
The role would suit somebody who is willing to work two to three days a week on digital sales, covering a website, newsletter, online events and social media. You will be responsible for inbound advertising enquiries and warm leads, as well as helping develop new business opportunities.
You would ideally have recent experience in sales, preferably in online publishing, and be courteous, relaxed, and happy to learn about new subjects.
You would be working with a small team that has a set of excellent commercial opportunities, and being able to hit the ground running would be a strong advantage.
An interest in manufacturing is preferred, though not essential. A sense of curiosity is.
The role includes a small monthly retainer and generous commission.
- Account management
- Following up on in-bound enquiries
- Pursuing a set of warm leads
- Generating new leads through social media and outreach
- Learning about the title and community and being confident explaining their value to advertisers
- Networking where necessary (when physical events begin again)
Please write [email protected] for more information.
Subscribe to our free @AuManufacturing newsletter here.