Dr James Campbell, CEO of Patrys, has been named as a director of biotechnology organisation AusBiotech.
Campbell has a PhD in plant chemistry, and currently leads ASX-listed Patrys, a developer of novel antibody therapeutics for cancer. His CV also includes researcher at CSIRO, co-founder Gemini Biotechnology, and membership of the investment committee at Uniseed.
“The Board welcomes Dr Campbell to his new role on the AusBiotech Board,” said AusBiotech’s chair, Michelle Burke, in a statement.
“As the CEO of a home-grown biotech company, and with previous success in developing and commercialising novel health treatments, he represents the heart of AusBiotech’s membership. His global skills and expertise will be invaluable as AusBiotech drives and promotes the growth of the sector.”
AusBiotech’s board is now:
- Michelle Burke, Chair, AusBiotech & Principal and Director, Indigo Advisory
- Dr Megan Baldwin, Deputy Chair, AusBiotech & Managing Director and CEO, Opthea Limited
- Lorraine Chiroiu, CEO and Managing Director, AusBiotech
- Serg Duchini, Senior Partner Deloitte Asia Pacific. Director, Deloitte Tax Services Pty Ltd
- Dr Jan Tennent, FTSE FASM GAICD, Founder & Principal, ConnectBio
- Dr Dean Moss, CEO, UniQuest Pty Ltd
- Dr Serge Scrofani, Vice President, Strategy & Corporate Development, CSL Ltd
- Linda Peterson, Chief Operating Officer and Company Secretary, BioCurate
- Dr James Campbell, CEO & Managing Director, Patrys Ltd
Subscribe to our free @AuManufacturing newsletter here.