Listed Australian technology company Calix (ASX: CXL), which is leading EU-supported work developing a process to capture carbon emissions from cement and limestone manufacture, has announced that commissioning of a plant in Belgium has begun on-time and on-budget.
• Initial H2020 grant submission in January 2015,
• Advancement to second round H2020 grant application in September 2015,
• €12m in EU Horizon 2020 grant funding in January 2016,
• Basis of Design review in October 2016,
• Front-End Engineering and Design review and Final Investment Decision by the consortium in August 2017,
• Commencement of construction in February 2018.
Subscribe to our free @AuManufacturing newsletter here.